TitaniuM HCI: everything you need for Citrix for life. One monthly fee.
- Zero Effort, Zero Cost Citrix Upgrades™
- 540 proprietary environment optimizations
- Everything you need to be successful
- Citrix & Microsoft licensing optional
Complete Hardware Stack
- Complete self-contained hyperconverged appliances
- Built on Dell EMC hyperconverged hardware
- VMWare vSAN Ready Nodes platforms
- Modular, scalable all-in-one design
- Cloud solution power within the security of your data centers
- Fully deployed and managed for you
- Deployment-to-decommissioning solution
- Assist us to load your applications. We do the rest!
- Full system refresh whenever you need it
TitaniuM HCI uses software backed by VMWare and built on Dell hardware, and fully Windows 10-compatible.
TitaniuM HCI gives you a great Citrix experience, or we fix the problem at our cost. No other hardware solution will guarantee your Citrix performance.
The simple, inexpensive way to provision and manage Citrix
No capital expenditures
No management headaches
No consumption of scarce IT resources
Scale without disrupting your operations
Less expense and strain than doing it yourself
You have to have Citrix.
You don’t have to have problems.
- If you’re tired of pouring money into hardware, software and consultants with no certainty of outcome or performance.
- If your Citrix environment is one continual, costly headache.
- And if just “getting things right” seems an endless process, consuming more IT resources than it should, and more C-level attention than you can spare.
Why you’ll love TitaniuM HCI
Why Employees loves TitaniuM HCI
- Sub 30-second logins
- No more performance bottlenecks
- Automatic issue resolution
- Zero disruption N+1
Why C-level loves TitaniuM HCI
- Much lower TCO
- Fixed, predictable cost
- No capital expenditure on software or hardware
- Stop managing Citrix and start managing the business
Why IT loves TitaniuM HCI
- No need to manage or maintain hardware and software
- Focus internal IT on application and end-user experience
- Get off the upgrade merry-go-round
- All legacy Citrix 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.x environments collapsed into one
You can eliminate your Citrix risk
What hardware do we buy? How much memory will it need? What are the best CPUs these days? Will this NIC be sufficient? How much storage will be needed? What are the best software tools? And what’s the most effective way to organize licensing?
These are a handful of the questions organizations regularly grapple with when they roll out Citrix. One wrong answer can set you up for an expensive, and embarrassing, flop.TitaniuM HCI is the easy way to get Citrix right — first time.
You can eliminate your Citrix stress
Even if deployment goes well, you know you’re not out of the woods — Citrix needs ongoing management and care to continue to continually perform at peak!
Can you internally manage all the Citrix images, patching, and upgrades? Do you have the resources this week? What about next week or next month?
If not, you need to hire and manage (expensive!) consultants, contractors and vendors. Who can you trust? Who has the right experience? Which ones have a vested interest in flogging you particular hardware or software?
Improperly managed Citrix is one of the leading causes of performance decay — and IT, operational and management headaches. Extended poor performance — and repeated, failed fixes — generally leads to drastic actions like ripping Citrix out and wasting the investment entirely.TitaniuM HCI is the easy way to keep Citrix right — every time.
You can eliminate your Citrix expense
The upfront cost is often more than $1,200+ USD per seat by the time deployment is complete. For employees, it can be an expensive gamble. A bad call can lose a lot of money and potentially damage a career.Titanium HCI is the easy way to contain Citrix risk and expense — all the time.
So easy to manage the most non-technical CEO could do it!
TitaniuM HCI is the simple, robust Citrix performance that you want and that your users expect.
No more expensive decisions. No more un-vetted consultants and vendors.
It just works — and that means the C-level can get on with the real agenda: creating business growth.
Cloud–delivered power and reliability without the cost
The cost of a similar solution from a major Cloud provider would easily run into tens — or hundreds — of thousands of dollars a year.
Titanium HCI is gives you all the benefits of cloud-delivered VDI and applications for a fraction of the investment.
Why organizations rely on us for Citrix
Principal enterprise architect Pablo Legorreta is a co-author of the official Citrix VDI Handbook and Best Practices guide.
Every customer benefits from 540+ Citrix proprietary optimizations developed managing thousands of Citrix seats.
We guarantee that Citrix will be effortless for you, and that you’ll never have to worry about it again.
End-user average login time is 17 seconds. The slowest client is only 22 seconds.
If you like what you hear…
If you’re interested, here’s what you can do: