Onsite or Cloud Hosted, Set Your Workforce Free
Desktop as a service
From 1 to 100 or more users
Immediate implementation with specific client-dedicated resources. Pay-per-use solution, normally integrated with the corporate network. Secure access to the corporate environment for third parties.
SMB Cloud HCI Appliance
Less than 100 to 1200 users
SMB Cloud Appliance is a virtual workspace for professionals that offers cloud technology to small and medium-sized entities. Users can work wherever they want just like they were in the office.
VDI System HCI Appliance
Less than 1,200 to 50,000 users or more
VDI devices are installed on the client CPD. Normally for an environment of 1,000 to 50,000 users (or more). Secure access to the environment without need for corporate VPN.
Learn About Our Process
FAST AND SIMPLE DEPLOYMENT
- Hyperconvergent appliance for VDI designed for Citrix.
- Take advantage of an affordable all-flash platform using our software-defined data center (SDDC).
- All the infrastructure you need to implement VMs (SQL servers, DDCs and App Marketplace) prepared and ready to run.
- Pick from different models, from 50 to 200 users. Combine them however you would like to make the perfect configuration.
- Underutilization of hardware devices to offer an incredible user experience.
- Easily manage complex multi-tenancy and multi-network implementation, including multi-domain and multi-layer platforms.
- Citrix XenDesktop + XenApp + NetScaler.
- We enable Citrix technology without overlapping, while allowing bidirectional management.
- Customizable and responsive web panel that consolidates and simplifies management.
- Take advantage of our profile management solution for extraordinarily quick and easy user access.
- Our orchestration engine automates all operations.
- Linear scalability through adding suitable VDI when necessary.
- Create and implement screens with W7, W8.1, W10, W2K8, and W2K12 in the selected Citrix farm.
- Implement new Citrix farms with just a click to isolate user groups and departments.
MONITORING AND SERVICES
- Monitoring with specific alerts for VDI and applications, for example, latencies, etc.
- 24×7 monitoring to prevent incidents.
- Expert L3 support .
- Software and firmware updates included.
- General and specialized training and certification for support levels 0, 1, 1.5, 2 and 3.
Cloud and Hosting Expertise
Meet Our Head of Cloud Computing
Principal Citrix Architect
As Principal Enterprise Architect with Citrix Systems and now at Whitehat, Pablo leads our cloud and hosting practice working with Fortune 500 organizations in healthcare, banking, insurance, engineering, and energy verticals. Pablo is part of Whitehat’s continuing research efforts leading the development of the “living documentation” platform, self-healing automation, and leading our efforts to continuously improve customer environments and the end user experience.
Discover the Benefits of the Cloud
Cloud-based computing gives our clients the freedom to work on the devices they feel most comfortable and confident with. Using the cloud, employees can access their apps, secure virtual desktops, files, and information on their cell phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
As our clients’ business changes, our cloud solutions are built to scale and fit their needs. Whether a company is growing or shrinking, our cloud hosting solutions adapt to accommodate. That means our clients are never paying for more than they need, or receiving sub-par performance.
The Whitehat team is continuously implementing system upgrades and scheduling automated task completions so our clients can focus on their business rather than their networks. Additionally, our managed services program allows us to time updates and system tasks to fit our clients’ natural business cadence.
Someone is always looking out for our clients’ cloud solutions. We do everything in our power to avoid data exposure and crashes, but if our clients experience a disaster, we ensure they are up and running as quickly as possible so they can get back to work with minimal disruption and loss.
Cloud hosting services streamline the data flow between business applications, files, and infrastructure. Our clients enjoy dramatic performance improvements and collaboration capabilities, including reduced load time, lag, and easy file sharing.
There is no safer place to store information than in the cloud. Say goodbye to backroom servers that can overheat, crash, or break and hello to ultra flexible, highly encrypted cloud computing that keeps the most sensitive information protected.
Reduction in Support Costs
With less hardware to maintain and automated updates included in all our standard cloud computing services, clients can expect to spend less on support costs. Prevention really is the best – and the most cost-effective – medicine.