GPU Sharing Anywhere on Any Device
Texas Roadshow Event
Do you want to run an application like AutoCAD, REVIT, Solidworks, CREO, Siemens NX/TeamCenter or ArcGIS with outstanding performance remotely or on a low-powered workstation like an iPad? Do you want to transparently share expensive GPU resources among many users effectively? If you do, then join Whitehat Virtual Technologies, Citrix, NVIDIA and Dell and come to our roadshow event to hear industry graphics expert Thomas Poppelgaard.
|TIME:||7:30 AM-12:00PM CST (Breakfast included)|
|April 21, 2014
April 22, 2014
April 23, 2014
April 25, 2014
REGISTER HERE: http://www.whitehatvirtual.com/the-power-of-graphics-and-virtualization/
This solution utilizes Citrix XenDesktop VDI desktops combined with NVIDIA virtual GPU sharing capability affords these benefits:
- A global talent base of engineers requires a good remote access experience for 3D modeling.
- Security of Intellectual Property (IP) by allowing all database information to stay in your data center.
- Improves operating efficiency and reduces costs. Using this solution enables follow the sun development since the transfer problem is eliminated.
- Enables work from home and DR for obvious reasons. 128KB connections provide outstanding performance since the computing is done in the data center.
- Allows Leverage of mobile devices to show a drawing at a customer site, or look at a drawing on the shop floor. Clients are available for iOS and Android, as well as Windows, MAC and Linux.