Whitehat’s CloudOffice is the first bundle in the market to include a full suite of cloud solutions forfalse
Subscribe to Email Updates
Share on Social
Whitehat’s CloudOffice is the first bundle in the market to include a full suite of cloud solutions for a business all-in-one package. CloudOffice is the ultimate “Cloud-in-a-box” solution which provides users with a virtual desktop, email, applications including Microsoft Office, virtual servers, and full disaster recovery backup all for one flat rate. It’s the first total solution for any business that makes it easy to move from the old-school in-house IT environment, to the modern, virtual environment.
Here’s why you’ll be jumping for joy when you eliminate IT headaches and save your Texas company a whole lot of bucks by moving into the cloud:
Whitehat’s solution, CloudDesktop, gives a user the ability to work from the cloud, instead of relying on a physical desktop or laptop.
Why is Hosted email better than any other kind of email? We do all the maintenance, so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of leaving a dozen voicemails with the IT guy to fix your email.
Here’s the thing about Whitehat's Cloud, you can access your stuff from any device via your web browser or our App no matter where you are in the world.
We move your in-house servers into our Cloud. Whitehat’s Infrastructure as a Service (CloudServer) is backed by vCloud hypervisor, NetApp storage, and Cisco UCS blade chassis.
Whitehat gives you unlimited bandwidth running in and out of the data center, which delivers the best experience to all of our users regardless of where they work or on what device.
Whitehat is fully redundant across all of our data centers. We run only out of the highest quality data centers, which makes giving you a 100% uptime guarantee an absolute reality.
Whitehat proudly houses our data in some of the top data centers in the United States available to the public. Our data centers are all Tier 3, Class 1 data centers featuring full redundancy, biometric scanning for entry, fully enclosed and locked cages, round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance, and more.
Did you know the initial costs only make up 10% of your overall IT spend!? The other 90% comes when you have to factor in networking, IT labor, setup, facility cost, management tools, power/cooling, support, maintenance, security, backup, and disaster recovery.
We have these great people over here at Whitehat that can monitor and fix issues before you even know they exist. You don’t ever have to worry about trying to jump start your hardware or software when it tries to give you grief.
of all companies saw at least one are of improvement in their IT department since adopting the cloud
of small businesses say that no one in their company resisted the move to the cloud
experienced improvements within 6 months of moving to the cloud
of companies say that adopting the cloud has helped reduce waste and lower energy consumption
As Whitehat's Operations & Marketing Manager, Jessica Adams is responsible for accelerating company growth. Jessica holds an undergraduate degree from James Madison University & Master’s degree from Capella University.